|Start up costs: $130,000 - $250,000 (Depending on rent and build out costs).
- Franchisee fee
- Total build out/all equipment to commence operation
- Operating capital
- All personnel training
|This is a “hands-on” operation, so living close to your Studio location is important. As an owner you must be present for daily operations on a full time basis. If you are looking for an investment only, this may not be right for you.
Property size of Studio Location: 1500-2500 sq ft.
Having a community of classically trained dancers for hire as your instructors.
- 4 years classical ballet training
- Fitness background a plus
- Group instruction or teaching experience a plus
- High energy/friendly personality
|CARDIO BARRE® instructor certifications will be awarded upon completion and acceptance of a three week training program in Los Angeles. Only certified instructors may teach CARDIO BARRE®. CARDIO BARRE® owners are not required to be an instructor.