- Fill out and submit online form.
- Upon our initial review, a Cardio Barre representative will contact you.
- A more detailed Confidential Franchise Application will be provided to you to be submitted to us for our qualifying review.
- Appointments will be arranged with qualified candidates at which time a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) can be made available.
- If mutually interested, a 2nd meeting will be arranged to further discuss the Cardio Barre Franchise opportunity, allow you to observe a Cardio Barre facility with an actual class demonstration and for us to answer any questions regarding the FDD and Franchise Agreement provided to you.
- At this stage you should perform all your due diligence so as to be
completely informed about the Cardio Barre Franchise opportunity.
- The final steps will include our mutual agreement as to your
protected territory, responding to any final questions you might
have about the franchise agreement and our final satisfaction that
you meet our financial requirements.
- A date will then be set to sign the franchise agreement at which
time you will seek locations that meet our specifications.
- Upon our final approval of the location you selected, we will assist
you as you negotiate and sign your lease and commence the
build out of your Cardio Barre studio.
- The best part - Open for Business
Confidential Franchise Application